Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find a Little Flowers Group in my area?
- Little Flowers Girls’ Clubs are locally run and operated. There is no national dues or mandatory registration of groups. Some groups have volunteered their information so that others may find them. Find a Club Here. If there is not group near you on the map, there still may be a group near you who has not voluntarily registered with us. Check your local Catholic parishes or Diocesan Office of Family Life, Youth Apostolate, or Scouting office to see if they have information on local groups.
- If there is a local group that meets near you in a parish, please contact that parish for more information. If the group meets in “Private Homes” please click on “Contact Leader” and we will forward your information to the leader.
- If you wish to have your group on the map, please fill out the voluntary registration form.
How can I start a group?
- Starting a group in your area is easy! Click on the tab for “Start a Club” in the top menu for complete materials including with Parish powerpoint presentation, samples of materials, order forms, brochures and more!
I’ve decided to start a group. Where do I begin?
- We have some great Leader bundles for every budget. New leaders need a Leader’s Guide. Other books, such as the Craft Companions, prayer books and memory cards are optional but do help in running a group. We also have many extra pictures and activities in our Little Flowers Art and Activity book complete with CD that allows you to run off as many as you need for your group.
I’m a new Little Flower. What do I need?
- Since each group is run independently, it is best to check with your group leader before ordering. We conveniently bundle items that members use in their clubs. From the economy member pack to the deluxe member pack, these bundled items save you time and money in getting your Little Flowers supplies. At the very least, each girl should have their own Member’s Guide. These are consumables and the heart of the program so please buy one per girl. They are not to be photocopied.
How long will it take to get my supplies?
- Normal USPS Priority Mail delivery is about a week. Fed Ex express overnight, 2-day and ground delivery are also available. See options in shipping cart when checking out.
How much does it cost to register a group?
- Registration is absolutely FREE and voluntary. It is used for informational purposes only. Since Little Flowers is a run locally with no national oversight or organization, there is no national dues or registration fee. Registering your group, however, helps girls looking for a group in their area to find you, helps you connect with other Little Flowers groups near you and allows you to stand up and be counted! Click here to fill out the registration form and submit it online. After registration, you will have access to extra resources for teaching the virtues as well as opportunities and discounts only available to registered clubs.