Commandments 1, 2, 3
1. I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the LORD’S Day.
The Ten Commandments, CCC
Quiz on the St. Paschal Baylon
1. Where was St. Paschal born?
b. Washington DC
2. What sort of work did St. Paschal do at the Friary?
c. Answering the door
d. all of the above
3. What was St. Paschal particularly devoted to?
b. Divine Mercy
c. The Eucharist
d. The Rosary
4. Which feast day did St. Paschal die on?
a. Good Friday
c. the Ascension
Bonus: St. Paschal is the patron of Eucharistic Congresses and Association and…
b. first communicants
Prayer to St. Cuthbert
Oh God, in whom there is no change or shadow of alteration, you gave courage to the Holy Martyrs of England and Wales. Grant unto us, we beseech you, through their intercession, the grace to always value the Holy Mass. May we be strengthened to serve you in imitation of the courage of these Holy Martyrs. We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, forever. Amen. St. Cuthbert, pray for us!
Meditate well on this: Seek God above all things. It is right for you to seek God before and above everything else, because the majesty of God wishes you to receive what you ask for. This will also make you more ready to serve God and will enable you to love him more perfectly
Quiz Answers: ɐ :snuoq ,q 4 ,ɔ 3 ,p 2 ,p 1